Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ultimate faith in Miracles.

X: You have given me nothing but love and I am ashamed of myself that I couldn't reciprocate it. Though there were times when I loved you, when I held you in my arms and forgot about everything else. The holy moments we shared may have been brief but why should we care? Time is not linear 'Beasty'. It doesn't need to be long to be forever. The time has come to part our ways. The dream is over. I hope you will forgive me. Don't think I will ever forget you. Thank you for loving me. At this time I have nothing to share with you but my ultimate faith in miracles. Don't you ever lose hope and faith Beasty. Someday you will believe in miracles too.

Y: Miracles! I believe in miracles, though without hope and faith. Does it sound strange to you? Do I sound despondent my love? Let me make myself clear. What can be more miraculous than the fact that despite everything you did to me I still love you.

No comments: