Monday, February 20, 2012

Remembering my Childhood!

Another year is gone. I just turned 26 yesterday. Time seems to be fleeting with out even making slightest whispers. I am not fond of celebrating birthdays but spend some time reflecting back on my childhood yesterday for some odd reasons. It was like recalling a half forgotten dream. Despite the difficultly in visualizing my past, one particular memory remained quite vivid. It was related to my fondness for a particular 'Dua' as a kid. I haven't sing or listened it for ages now. Somehow there is nothing profound about the prayer but I decided to search it on youtube and surprisingly ended up finding it. To my surprise I still enjoyed the Dua. It is simple yet so moving. So here it goes, 'Teri hei zameen; tera aasman'. The message is universal.

No comments: