Friday, August 8, 2008

Mother.

With every passing day my parents ,specially my mother appear more innocent to me .Whenever she advises me i feel a strange kind of happiness.The feeling that she is only 'stating the obvious' in the guise of advice did irritate me initially but at the same time developed a feeling in me that she is me child rather than mother and i'm listening to her stuff just like she listened to me for hours and hours when i was a kid.
Whenever i feel depress i go to my mother and speak my heart out,i tell her that i'm afraid of society.I tell her that most of the people appear machines to me and they don't seem to attract me anymore.Even when i'm among my friends and they laugh and enjoy i feel myself alone ,but i never give an impression that how different i'm from them .After listening all this stuff,my mom tries all her optimistic Pyschological 'Totkey' on me.She also goes on to curse our relatives and family friends that they might have tried black magic on me. :P
Seeing her making all these futile efforts for me,makes me laugh and i enjoy the look of a child on her face.And with that feeling all my depression whithers away.Who needs 'talking cure' of Joseph Breuer when you have innocent perents at home.:D

No comments: