Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Life.

Here are few facts about me.

1)I am an introvert but that doesn't mean i delibrately want to bore people around me and can't talk.

2)I am not a pessimist but laugh at those who think they are happy,thats my way of stealing happiness and enjoying my misery while it lasts.

3)I don't think about the past much because even the fond memories cause more pain when seen in retrospect.

4)I believe there is a God,but i dont have a choice.(Call it bad faith,i'll not mind)

5)I love old and classic movies,you can ask about any old movie from me.

6)I hate nationalism of any sort.

7)Despite all the criticism i believe in unrequited love,it appeared a silly idea until happened to me.The motivation comes from the fact that,'no matter how much you love me,i love you more'.

8)I love junk food.

No comments: